Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer


As I awakened to the sound of horses stampeding the side of the house (the wind), I thought about the winter and all its accompaniments, like excessively dry skin, hat and earmuff hair, and just enough snow on the ground to extend the commute from work by two hours. But then I think about the better qualities of winter, like finding a lotion that beats those dry skin blues like Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer. I purchased this because there was a three-pack at Sam's Club, but I'm in love. It is NOT greasy and has a very pleasant smell. I don't look like I need another coat after smoothing this over my skin. Okay I can't lie, my skin is dry in the summer too, so I will be stockpiling this one. It's a keeper!

2 comments:

L. Denise said...

The BF loves this lotion. The Aloe is a nice scent...

faithbmakeup said...

As much as mine doesn't even LIKE lotion, he uses what I buy anyway. :-)