Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Things That Make Me Want To Lick My Arm



Flower by Kenzo


Oh, my goodness! Flower has made the poppy my new favorite flower, and I don't even know what a poppy looks like! Oh, guess that's a poppy on the box. Hints of violet, vanilla, and rose, mmm mmm yummy! Says the description on Sephora's website, It's a flower in the city. (That's me.)


Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Sea Salt Body Scrub

Very long name indeed, but all I know is that I don't need lotion when I use it, and I smell divine! It is sooooooo extra moisturizing, and I adore products that multitask. You can order from Lisa's site here. (Lisa is Carol's daughter.)


2 comments:

Kelley Woods Makeup said...

Yes this stuff is the bomb..

I have been buying Carol's Daughter when she had the older containers... like 6 or 7 years ago.....

She is the bomb..and i love her stuff...

i wanna try her Lip Candy...

!Face

faithbmakeup said...

I did an internship my sophomore or junior year of college, and one of the women in the office went to school with Lisa. That was my first experience with Love Butter!